About Albanian Language
Albanian is an Indo-European Language and it is a native language of South Eastern Europe and Albanian Diaspora and official language in Albania and Kosovo. It is a recognized minority language in Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, and Serbia. The approximate number of Albanian speakers in the world is 7.6 million as in 2011. The writing system of Albanian is basically Latin (Albanian Alphabet) and Albanian Braille. Albanian belongs to the Language family of Indo-European and Albanian.
Writing System of Albanian Language
- Latin (Albanian Alphabet)
- Albanian Braille
Our Albanian Translation Service Process
After you opt for our Albanian Translation services, this is how we take it forward
- First, the document is translated by an industry-specific, professional Albanian native language translator.
- Then, the document is proofread by an Albanian Reviewer translator, who is well-versed in the target language, to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats it, ready for delivery to the client.
Albanian Translation Services Cost / Pricing
Our Albanian translation services follow a strict process to ensure the quality of a translation.
Albanian Translation pricing depends upon the Industry / Domain of translation and translation volume. We always try to provide quality translation services at affordable cost.
Our every translation project include TEP (translation + Editing + Proofreading) which is why we are always confident about the quality we provide our client.
Our usual Albanian Translation cost varies 0.09 USD to 0.16 (Depending on Various factors.
Albanian Desktop Publishing Cost / Pricing
We are one of the leading Albanian Desktop Publishing Services providers around the world.
Albanian Translation pricing depends upon the Volume of pages and Complexity of design. We motive is to provide Desktop Publishing services at an affordable cost.
Our usual Albanian Desktop Publishing cost is 5 USD per page, but it may go up down depending upon the volume and design.
Overseas DTP can translate accepts almost all type of document types. Here are few of the usual document type we accept for Albanian translations:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, TXT
- PDF (Both editable and non-editable)
- Translation Memory software files
- InDesign files (INDD, IDML). PSD files (Photoshop Files Editable), AI & Eps. files (Illustrator files)