Automotive Translation Services
Most automobile companies have international offices, spread all over the world. This means that they have a lot of literature like catalogues, user manuals, softwares, instruction and service manuals, technical bulletins, which has to be translated from country to country. The requirement of translation services in the automobile industry is immense, and this is where Overseas DTP with its automotive translation services can step in.
For instance, the different parts of a car are manufactured in different parts of different countries. This is a rigorous process and requires the exchange of many documents in different languages to finally assemble the car. With a team of translators who’ve worked for years in different companies of the automobile sector, organising all these translated documents becomes a smooth process.
- Document Translation
- Voice-Over Service
- Video Subtitling
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website Translation
- Audio Transcription
How Does It Work?
- First, the document is translated by an experienced linguist into the target language.
- Then, the translated document is edited by a second translator to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats and packages it, ready for delivery to the client.
Why Overseas DTP?
- Efficient project managers which handle your project from start to end
- Confidentiality of documents maintained, as per the requirement of the client
- Our team of translators is well-trained in numerous languages
- If the client finds any discrepancy in the document, they can contact us. We’ll rectify the errors and get back to you within 2-5 hours.
Who Is It For?
- Research Labs
- Automobile Companies
- Think tanks of different countries
Benefits Of Automotive Translation Services At Overseas DTP
- A crucial tool to expand business and attract global clients
- 24*7 dedicated client support and assistance
- Cost-effective quality service providers
- A variety of languages into which the documents can be translated