Document Translation Services
Document translation services involve translating the text from a particular language to another, as desired by the client. Be it a memo or an official contract, if a document has to be translated, it should be done with precision and perfection. One of the most essential parameters of translation is to capture the essence of the original language in the target language. At Overseas DTP, we ensure that the same meaning is conveyed in the target language.
Why You Should Choose Us as your Document Translation Services Partner
- Timely delivery of projects, pre-decided deadline.
- Dedicated project managers who double- check the quality of translations
- 24*7 dedicated client support and assistance
- All file types, ranging from doc to ppt formats supported
- Industry Specific translators to ensure top-notch quality
- Cost-effective service providers
- All documents are kept strictly confidential if required by the client
Our Document Translation Services Process
After you choose our services, this is how we take it forward
- First, the document is translated by an industry-specific, professional native language translator.
- Then, the docment is proofread by a second translator, who is well-versed in the target language, to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats it, ready for delivery to the client.
Industries We Provide Document Translation Services For
- Travel and tourism
What is Document Translation Services Cost / Pricing ?
Our Document translation services follow a strict process to ensure the quality of a translation.
Our pricing depends upon the industry of translation and translation volume. We always try to provide quality translation services at affordable cost.
Our every translation project include TEP (translation + Editing + Proofreading) which is why we are always confident about the quality we provide our client.