In this rapidly expanding world, language shouldn't be a barrier for law firms and lawyers; they are bound to run into international issues, or might interact with foreign clients. In such a scenario, translating legal documents into the native language is necessary. From immigration papers to wills, copyrights to judgements, Overseas DTP provides legal translation services for your most complex of documents.
Legal translations need to be handled with immense sensitivity and requires excellent accuracy. Moreover, the smallest of mistakes in the translation can result in a drastic loss for the firm. Also, at Overseas DTP, we understand how important it is to preserve the essence of the original language. With a team of extremely efficient and well-qualified legal translators, rest assured, that your legal documents are in safe hands.
- Document Translation
- Voice-Over Service
- Video Subtitling
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website Translation
- Audio Transcription
How Does It Work?
- First, the document is translated by a legal expert into the native language.
- Then, the translated document is edited by a second translator to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats and packages it, ready for delivery to the client.
Benefits of Legal Translation Services at Overseas DTP
- A variety of languages into which your legal documents can be translated
- Dedicated team of translators with legal expertise
- Flawless translations, without compromising on the essence of the original language
- A necessary way of expanding business and attracting global clients
Who is it For?
- Legal Firms
- Accounting Firms
- Practising lawyers and advocates
Why Overseas DTP?
- Cost-effective service providers
- Confidentiality of documents maintained, as per the requirement of the client.
- Team of dedicated legal translators who're well-versed with the law of different countries
- Multiple rounds of editing and proof-reading to ensure that there is no margin for errors
- If the client finds any discrepancy in the document, they can contact us. We'll rectify the errors and get back to you within 2-5 hours.