Statistics have revealed that more than 1 billion people travel for leisure every year, which has resulted in a tremendous boost for the travel industry worldwide. Since people are travelling more than ever, automatically, the demand for travel-related paraphernalia like maps, brochures, tour leaflets etc. in different languages has increased. Thus, the demand for quality translation services in the travel & tourism industry is at an all-time high and Overseas DTP provides solutions to all these demands.
In basic terms, travel & tourism translation refers to the translation of documents required to make a vacation/tour comfortable. At Overseas DTP, we believe that language should not be a barrier, especially when you're on a holiday, which is why our team of experts works round the clock to offer accurate travel & tourism translations
- Document Translation
- Voice-Over Service
- Video Subtitling
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website Translation
- Audio Transcription
How Does It Work?
- First, the document is translated by an experienced linguist into the target language.
- Then, the translated document is edited and proof-read by a second translator to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats and packages it, ready for delivery to the client.
Benefits of of Travel & Tourism Translation Services at Overseas DTP
- A variety of languages into which documents can be translated
- Timely delivery of projects as per pre-decided deadline
- An important way of expanding business and attracting global clients
Who is it For?
- Tourists travelling/planning to travel a new country
- Government associated tourism departments
- Travel and Tourism Agencies
- Online Portals for Tourism
- Multinational Companies
Why Overseas DTP?
- All file types ranging from mp3 to ppt to pdf formats supported
- Cost-effective way of pitching yourself in the global market
- Confidentiality of documents maintained, as per the requirement of the client
- Highly efficient team of translators who'll effectively communicate your ideas to the client
- Multiple rounds of editing and proof-reading to ensure that there are no errors
- If the client finds any discrepancy in the document, they can contact us. We'll rectify the errors and get back to you within 2-5 hours.