Insurance Translation Services
Insurance, a safety net to prevent financial loss is practised in all countries worldwide. Documents related to insurance policies involve a lot of paperwork and contracts, which need to be accurately translated if you’re targeting the global market. Overseas DTP offers top-notch quality insurance translation services at the click of a button.
Many clients are worried that the essence of the language will get lost in the translation.With Overseas DTP, we assure you that at no cost, the essence of the language will be compromised; the translation will be as culturally sensitive as required.
- Document Translation
- Voice-Over Service
- Video Subtitling
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website Translation
- Audio Transcription
How Does It Work?
- First, the document is translated by an experienced linguist into the target language.
- Then, the translated document is edited and proof-read by a second translator to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced and culturally sensitive.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who formats and packages it, ready for delivery to the client.
Why Overseas DTP?
- Confidentiality of documents maintained, as per the requirement of the client
- Team of dedicated financial translators who’re well-versed with the financial and tax systems of different countries
- Multiple rounds of editing and proof-reading to ensure that there are no errors
- If the client finds any discrepancy in the document, they can contact us. We’ll rectify the errors and get back to you within 2-5 hours.
- Cost-effective service providers
Who Is It For?
- Insurance Companies
- Automobile Industries
- Individuals who’ve filed for insurances
- Medical Sector
Benefits Of Insurance Translation Services At Overseas DTP
- In house team of efficient translators provide accurate translations
- A variety of languages into which all insurance-related documents can be translated
- Timely delivery of projects as per pre-decided deadline
- An important way of pitching yourself to global clients