Medical Translation Services
In the contemporary global scenario, the importance of medical translation services can not be emphasized enough. Overseas DTP, with its team of dedicated medical linguists, offers quality medical translation services.
Medical translation is largely required in the following scenarios:
- Patients travelling to a different country for medical purposes, to seek cheaper treatment options has become common these days. Medical tourism requires the translation of all patient related documents like prescriptions, medical reports, path lab reports etc. into the native language.
- Introduction of new medicines require complex international documentation, which demand the services of an efficient translator.
From translating brochures for healthcare companies, pharmaceutical and medical equipment to reports and training curriculum, Overseas DTP, through its medical translation services commits to provide the accuracy which the medical industry demands, leaving no room for error.
- Document Translation
- Voice-Over Service
- Video Subtitling
- Desktop Publishing
- Software Localization
- Website Translation
- Audio Transcription
How Does It Work?
- First, the document is extracted from the source and translated by a medical expert into the native language.
- Then, the translated document is edited by a second translator to ensure that all the terms used are medically appropriate and the translation is well-nuanced.
- A healthcare expert assists the team at all stages so that the document is medically sound.
- Finally, the document is reviewed by a project manager, who conducts a quality check, formats and packages it, ready for delivery to the client.
Why Overseas DTP?
- All file types ranging from mp3 to ppt to pdf formats supported
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Multiple rounds of editing and proof-reading to ensure that there are no errors
- If the client finds any discrepancy in the document, they can contact us. We’ll rectify the errors and get back to you within 2-5 hours.
- Dedicated project managers for all projects
Who Is It For?
- Medical tourists travelling to a new country for treatment
- Hospitals and clinics
- Medical equipment companies
- Insurance companies who handle medical claim related paperwork
- Pharmaceuticals companies
- Biotech companies
Benefits Of Medical Translation Services At Overseas DTP
- For medical tourists, if all documents are accurately translated, it makes the entire procedure of treatment easier/ facilitates
- An important way of expanding business and attracting global clients
- Cost-effective quality service providers