Website Translation and Localisation
A website is a mini-representation of any business, industry, or start-up, be it in the legal, medical or travel and tourism industry. Your content ought to reach as many people as possible, which is why your website requires top quality translation and localization services. With its team of experienced translators and software engineers, Overseas DTP will highlight your work and attract potential clients.
- Even after you make changes, the website will translate and display information in multiple languages as you require
- Numerous languages into which your website can be translated and localized
- Based on your target country, Overseas DTP also suggests designs and graphics changes, and they can be incorporated into your website as well.
Benefits of Website Translation and Localisation
- A must for every business manager who wishes to establish his/her firm globally
- Makes your projects accessible to a wide variety of clients
- Cost-effective way of pitching yourself in the global market
How Does It Work?
Once you opt for our services, this is how we take it forward:
- First, you send us a link to your website and all its content, after which, it is translated by an industry-specific, professional native language translator into the target language.
- After the first round of translations, the content of the website is checked and proofread by another translator to ensure that there is no error.
- Based on your target country, we also suggest designs and graphics changes, and they can be incorporated into your website.
- Finally, the website translation is reviewed by a project manager, who packages it for delivery to the client.
Industries We Provide Website Translation and Localisation For
- Travel and tourism
Why Overseas DTP?
- Professional translators with years of experience ensure that your website is well-translated
- A variety of languages offered into which the website can be translated
- Cost-effective service providers
- In case of any discrepancy, the client can resend it to the translator to fix the errors.