Does your multimedia presentation have a voiceover, which you’re worried how your foreign clients will understand during your presentation? We, at Overseas DTP, offer the solution to your worry with our audio translation services. With a proven track record and a team of qualified audio translators, rest assured, as we’ll deliver a nuanced translation of your audio, without losing the essence of what you wish to communicate.
- Team of competent audio translators to ensure that the essence of the language is not lost in translation
- Accurate translation of original audio to as per the client’s requirement
- In case any discrepancy is spotted, the client can resend it to the audio translator to get it fixed.
How Does It Work?
- First, the audio is translated by an industry-specific, professional native language translator.
- Then, to ensure that the translation is well-nuanced, it is checked by a second translator.
- Finally, the new soundtrack is reviewed by a project manager who packages it, ready to deliver to the client.
Why Overseas DTP?
- Highly efficient audio translators to effectively communicate and deliver your ideas to clients
- All file types, ranging from ppt to mp3 formats supported
- Variety of languages offered into which the audio can be translated.
- Cost-effective service providers
- All audio translations are kept strictly confidential, if required by the client.
Industries We Provide Audio Transcription Services For
- Travel and tourism
Benefits Of Audio Transcription Services At Overseas DTP
- Timely delivery of projects as per pre-decided deadline.
- Makes your multimedia projects accessible
- An important way of connecting with a global audience and a good opportunity to expand business horizons
What is the Cost (Pricing) of Audio and Video Transcription Services?
Our Pricing of Audio and Video Transcription Services depends on the duration of audio and audio audibility. We always focus to provide quality transcription services with fewer errors and ensure that it is done by a native speaker.
Here we use 2-way process to maintain the level of quality. After transcription, the document is sent to review for rectifying the grammatical or typo errors.