Website Translation Services
A website is a mini-representation of any business, industry, or start-up, be it in the legal, medical or travel and tourism industry. Your content ought to reach as many people as possible, which is why your website requires top quality translation and localization services to reach the global audience. With its team of experienced translators and software engineers, Overseas DTP will boost your traffic and attract potential clients worldwide.
How Does Website Translation Work?
Once you opt for website translation services, this is how we take it forward:
- First, you send us a link to your website and all its content, after which, it is translated by an industry-specific, professional native language translator into the target language.
- After the first round of translations, the content of the website is checked and proofread by another translator to ensure that there is no error.
- Based on your target country, we also suggest designs and graphics changes, and they can be incorporated into your website.
- Finally, the website translation is reviewed by a project manager, who packages it for delivery to the client.
Why you should choose Overseas DTP as your Website Translation Partner
- Even after you make changes, the website will translate and display information in multiple languages as you require
- Numerous languages into which your website can be translated and localized
- Based on your target country, Overseas DTP also suggests designs and graphics changes, and they can be incorporated into your website as well.
- Professional translators with years of experience ensure that your website is well-translated
- A variety of languages offered into which the website can be translated
- Cost-effective service providers
- In case of any discrepancy, the client can resend it to the translator to fix the errors.
Industries We Provide Website Translation For
- Travel and tourism
Benefits Of Website Translation And Localisation Services At Overseas DTP
- A must for every business manager who wishes to establish his/her firm globally
- Makes your projects accessible to a wide variety of clients
- Cost-effective way of pitching yourself in the global market
What is the Cost (Pricing) of Website Translation and Localization Services?
Our pricing depends upon the Domain or Industry of the Website. It varies from Industry to the industry. We always ensure that the message our customer conveyed in the same manner to the targeted audience at an affordable cost.
Our every Website Translation and Localisation project include TEP (translation + Editing + Proofreading) which is why we are always confident about the quality we provide our client.